Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Return UK Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll be shortly returning my M3 to Tusker after a 2 year lease.

Anyone have any experience with returning a lease to Tusker? How stringent are they?

Also any tips on the process for resetting the vehicle i.e removing my account from the car & app as I’m not the actual owner. Hope I don’t have to rely on the lease company to do this :-/

Cheers!

You can do a factory reset from the service menu however in terms of app I don't believe you can do anything but it's your account and the car would be unlinked.

Factory Reset: Erase all personal data (saved addresses, music favorites, etc.) and restore all customized settings to their factory defaults.

Reactions: MacPaul
I’ll be shortly returning my M3 to Tusker after a 2 year lease.

Anyone have any experience with returning a lease to Tusker? How stringent are they?

Also any tips on the process for resetting the vehicle i.e removing my account from the car & app as I’m not the actual owner. Hope I don’t have to rely on the lease company to do this :-/

Cheers!
Hi,

How was your car return experience? Did they give you an option to purchase it and how stringent were they with wear and tear?

I have just ordered a M3 recently and have a good 3-4 years to go before I return it to Tusker. But it’s a new scheme my company has launched and this feedback could be interesting.