Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

I recently had a wave of unexpected expenses and financial changes hit that is forcing me to part ways with my wonderful Model S. It's a 2015 70D with almost every option. Exact details listed below. I will be contacting Tesla to explore the option of a lease takeover and wanted to see if anyone here is interested.

2015 70D

Deep Blue (new blue)
Grey Next Gens
Carbon Fiber
Pano Roof
AP enabled
Air suspension
Ultra high fidelity sound
19" cyclones
Tech Package

12k/ year lease with a termination of May 2018. Approximately 23k miles are left with a .25 cent per mile overage.

Pictures are available if anyone is interested

What color is the headliner? Do you have dual chargers?

What is yr monthly payment?

Pictures are welcome.

Thanks for your interest!

It has the white textile headliner and the standard single charger. I have the entire charging bundle with adapters. I personally have no need for the dual chargers but to my knowledge you can have the second one added at your local service center.

I'll post pictures by the end of the day.

Hello everyone!

I recently had a wave of unexpected expenses and financial changes hit that is forcing me to part ways with my wonderful Model S. It's a 2015 70D with almost every option. Exact details listed below. I will be contacting Tesla to explore the option of a lease takeover and wanted to see if anyone here is interested.

2015 70D

Deep Blue (new blue)
Grey Next Gens
Carbon Fiber
Pano Roof
AP enabled
Air suspension
19" cyclones
Tech Package

12k/ year lease with a termination of May 2018. Approximately 23k miles are left with a .25 cent per mile overage.

Hi, I'm interested, can you contact me at [email protected], thank you Brian

Hello everyone!

2015 70D

Deep Blue (new blue)
Grey Next Gens
Carbon Fiber
Pano Roof
AP enabled
Air suspension
19" cyclones
Tech Package

What state is the car in?

Also what s the buyout at the end of the lease?

IMG_0373.jpg
IMG_0371.jpg
IMG_0372.jpg
IMG_0375.jpg
IMG_0383.jpg
IMG_0384.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
IMG_0381.jpg
IMG_0369.jpg
IMG_0376.jpg

If you give me a cashier's check for $20,000 I might be able to take it off your hands.
This is impractical. The seller seems having difficulties paying monthly obligation, let alone $20k cash.
I just learned that one last option is to file for bankruptcy.

"Bankruptcy may also be worth looking into if you are worried about being stuck with a large debt for a vehicle you no longer have. “In bankruptcy, the car can be surrendered. In a Chapter 7, any amounts owed that exceed the value of the car will be discharged,” says Quinn Smith. “In a Chapter 13 (for those whose income is too high to qualify for Chapter 7), any unsecured amounts are added to the debtor’s payment plan. The lessor may be paid in full or part, or not at all, depending on the terms of the plan.”

Hello everyone!

2015 70D

Deep Blue (new blue)
Grey Next Gens
Carbon Fiber
Pano Roof
AP enabled
Air suspension
19" cyclones
Tech Package
Hi I am interested . can you contact me thanks