Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Takeover: Facelift 2016 MS 75D Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All - I am putting up my Model S 75D for a lease takeover. It's a 2016 model, leased on Dec 31, 2016.

Features are as follows:
- Dual Motor / All-Wheel Drive
- Solid Black Paint
- Sunroof
- 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
- Multi-Pattern Black Seats
- Dark Ash Wood Décor
- Integrated Center Console
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Enhanced Autopilot and Full Self-Driving Capability
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Subzero Weather Package

I am not looking to recover the $5000 I put down towards the lease.

It was leased as a 60D; I subsequently upgraded it to a 75D by paying $2000. I am not looking to recover this amount.

The monthly lease payment is $1054.00 before taxes. Lease maturity date is 12/31/2019. Purchase option at lease end is $50,450.00

Mileage allowance is 15,000 miles / year. Current mileage is 10,265. Translates into approximately 1,335 miles / month allowance for the remainder of the lease.

I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area and prefer a local transaction.

I will post pictures over the weekend.

I can be contacted directly at 925-336-1357. Happy to answer any questions. Thanks for your time.

I always thought "loaded" means EVERY available option, which this clearly does not have.
Also, another thing....I (and many other tesla owners?) probably have close to 500 pics of my MS available at my fingertips due to the obsession that is TESLA.....how do you not have a bunch of pics ready to post already? ;-) just teasing. Good luck with the sale.

I will post pictures over the weekend.

More pictures available on request.

IMG_20171103_133246.jpg
IMG_20171103_133308.jpg
MVIMG_20171104_105411.jpg
IMG_20171104_105525.jpg

I always thought "loaded" means EVERY available option, which this clearly does not have.
Also, another thing....I (and many other tesla owners?) probably have close to 500 pics of my MS available at my fingertips due to the obsession that is TESLA.....how do you not have a bunch of pics ready to post already? ;-) just teasing. Good luck with the sale.

Sammy Jr. - I've decided to get my first Tesla and considering taking over someones lease as the a good way to wade into the Tesla pool.

What features are missing that I should be looking for? The obvious ones to me are the rear facing seats and 21" wheels, neither of which I can about. Anything else?

Sammy Jr. - I've decided to get my first Tesla and considering taking over someones lease as the a good way to wade into the Tesla pool.

What features are missing that I should be looking for? The obvious ones to me are the rear facing seats and 21" wheels, neither of which I can about. Anything else?

What's missing is also the air suspension, which would have allowed for raising and lowering of the suspension. Also, dual chargers are not included, which you may not care about anyways.
Another thing missing are the leather seats.

Beyond leather seats, air suspension, and the dual chargers - looks like it doesn't have the premium package (accent lighting, bio defense mode, automatic lift gate.. etc..). My first Model S was delivered about the same time as this one. Feel free to message me if you have more questions..