Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Lease Takeover in Tri-State NY area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has around here has 12 months of lease left for their Model S w/ autopilot probably a 60 or a 75, this would be good chance for anyone to upgrade to AutoPilot 2.0 early.

Thanks.
Please PM me if interested.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has around here has 12 months of lease left for their Model S w/ autopilot probably a 60 or a 75, this would be good chance for anyone to upgrade to AutoPilot 2.0 early.

Thanks.

Also if anyone has any other Plug In cars like Volt, Ford Fusion Energi, etc, please let me know

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks.
Hello,

Thanks.
I'll have a 14 MS85 available soon.
20 months/26 k miles but no AP
2500 642/