Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Transfer - 2014 Model S 85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2014 Model S with 33k miles on it with a Tesla lease throughout June of 2017. There is 45k miles allocated for the lease. The final buyout at end of lease next year is $44k. I will only be interested in local buyer located in the SF Bay Area who is interested and able to take over the lease. The spec of the car is in my sig below. PM me if interested and we can discuss details.

Hi,
Please send details of the car, pictures, color interior and exterior, options, lease price, miles, residual buyout, I live in the Bay Area and am interested in taking over a lease. Brian

I will try to post some pictures over the weekend. The monthly payment is $1560 including tax with $44000 residual. $45k miles/36 months lease with 33000 miles on the odometer currently. The lease ends June 2017.

White
Black leather
Tech package
Pano roof
Parking sensor
Rear facing child seat

I can provide the detail of the lease from the lease doc via PM if interested.

Over the weekend? It's Tuesday, just a suggestion but if you've got someone willing to take over a lease that has 13 months on it but only 12k miles left, you should be all over that.

You might regret it if you don't.