TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Lease Transfer 2015 P85D fully loaded, $127k MRSP

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by jsg4, May 25, 2016.

1. jsg4

jsg4 Member

Looking to get out of my Model S into a Model X. I currently have it listed for sale but also just put it up for lease transfer!

The contractual payment is $1526 including tax with US Bank and there are 28 months left on the lease. The car has around 7100 miles and is absolutely brand new! It has been washed once a week professionally and detailed once a month, kept in a heated garage, and there are no scratches or dings or anything!

I am offering a $2,250 cash incentive to do the lease transfer if you are on the east coast or are able to pick up the car in person so it doesn't need to be shipped. Please let me know any and all questions! Thanks guys

Silver metallic exterior, black next-generation leather interior, carbon fiber, glass panoramic roof, black alcantara headliner, carbon fiber spoiler, red brake calipers, supercharger enabled, autopilot, premium interior and lighting, smart air suspension, ultra high fidelity sound, subzero weather package.

The sticker is $127,200

Attached Files:

2. Villa-Lobos

Villa-Lobos Member

any idea on what the buyout would be at the end of the lease?

3. jsg4

jsg4 Member

The buyout according to lease is $74,774. Thanks!

4. Andy R

Andy R New Member

I saw your post on lease trader and would like to take over your lease if it's still available. I signed up for lease trader and sent you a message but it may take 24 hours to get to you because they do a credit check prior to sending my message.

As long as I can get your car inspected and everything is good, I'd like to take over your lease. I would also need to arrange transfer of the car to Austin, TX. I'm not sure if giving lease trader the $250 commission does much but I'd happy to continue that route if you prefer that. If you want to move forward without going through lease trader you can contact me directly at [email protected].

Thanks,
    Andrew Richardson
    [email protected]

5. Vip

Vip Member

How many miles per year is the lease?

6. jsg4

jsg4 Member

10,000 per year. I only put 3000 miles on it so there is 27,000 miles left on the lease.

7. jsg4

jsg4 Member

#7 jsg4, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
  8. jsg4

jsg4 Member

Hey guys, great interest at the new incentive, just really need to move the car as new one is incoming so moving to $3500 cash inventive. That puts payment around $1399/mo for a 2015 P85D fully loaded with a $127,000 sticker.

9. SageBrush

SageBrush Active Member

I'm confused about the miles ...
    You said you drove 3000 miles, but 7100 on the odometer ?

Please clarify

10. jsg4

jsg4 Member

#10 jsg4, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    Yes, it was an inventory car that I leased that had around 4300 miles on delivery in November 2015. It is one of the reasons the payment is so attractive compared to other P85Ds!

Let me know if there are any other questions and thanks! Car is absolutely perfect!

11. jsg4

jsg4 Member

Cash incentive is now $3750. Talking to lots of people thanks for the interest everyone!

12. supratachophobia

supratachophobia Active Member

Don't even think about it, you would blow the doors of that lease with all your driving.

13. jsg4

jsg4 Member

There are 27,000 miles left on the lease so just under 1000 miles a month.

The overage charge is $0.25/mile.

14. jsg4

jsg4 Member

Car is no longer available! Thanks to everyone for looking and messaging!