Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Transfer: 2017 Model S 75D Blue w/ EAP in Los Angeles, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bswn1

Feb 13, 2016
CA
Currently looking to move to a Model 3 Performance and need to transfer out of my Model S.

Details are below:
- Deep Blue Metallic
- Enhanced Autopilot
- Premium Upgrade Package
- Premium Sound
- Sunroof
- 15,000 mi / year (45,000 total)

Only currently has 8,307 miles (2,200+ miles per month remaining).

Lease payment is $1,194 pre-sales tax which depends on your local state. Currently located in Glendale, CA. $0 down payment required, I will cover lease transfer fees.

DM me for more details and see album below for pictures.

Imgur album

Wow great deal no cost lease transfer ! If u previously claimed the ARB 2500 credit ...since u are under 30months registered you may need to forfeit next one FYI ...

This is interesting. I'm currently going through the process of transferring my lease on a bolt and getting a model 3. How will this work? Do I need to apply for a new rebate and let them know I transferred my lease on the bolt?

This is interesting. I'm currently going through the process of transferring my lease on a bolt and getting a model 3. How will this work? Do I need to apply for a new rebate and let them know I transferred my lease on the bolt?

If u read their website it’s says you must have car registered for 30months, they have certain criteria where this is waved ie military deployment etc ...this is really an honor system u can apply and break rules but if they audit and catch you must pay back ...nothing system wide that checks ur name etc ..

Currently looking to move to a Model 3 Performance and need to transfer out of my Model S. Details are below:
- Deep Blue Metallic
- Enhanced Autopilot
- Premium Upgrade Package
- Premium Sound
- Sunroof
- 15,000 mi / year (45,000 total)
Only currently has 8,307 miles (2,200+ miles per month remaining). Lease payment is $1,194 pre-sales tax which depends on your local state. Currently located in Glendale, CA. $0 down payment required, I will cover lease transfer fees. DM me for more details and see album below for pictures. Imgur album

I ran the numbers for a new 2018 Model S with the same options ...
the premium features are now standard and the lease cost is lower with 7K down.

upload_2018-8-12_15-52-12.png

I ran the numbers for a new 2018 Model S with the same options ...
the premium features are now standard and the lease cost is lower with 7K down.

View attachment 325267

That's with $8k+ out of pocket and 36 months of lease which is a long long time for virtually the exact same car. Also your option I believe is only 10k miles per year. There's 36k miles for 16 months remaining on mine.

@P85_DA said it best!

• Love
Reactions: Don TLR and P85_DA
That's with $8k+ out of pocket and 36 months of lease which is a long long time for virtually the exact same car. Also your option I believe is only 10k miles per year. There's 36k miles for 16 months remaining on mine.

@P85_DA said it best!

Honestly with only 16mos u should wait it out ..P3 is new and Tesla always comes out with something better/faster ..let them work the kinks out this year ...next year probably will be a better car (P3) ;)

Reactions: bswn1
If u read their website it’s says you must have car registered for 30months, they have certain criteria where this is waved ie military deployment etc ...this is really an honor system u can apply and break rules but if they audit and catch you must pay back ...nothing system wide that checks ur name etc ..

It's not really an honor system because they check registration and if its not in your name, your busted and have to pay back the pro rated portion. I wonder if anyone has done this without having to pay anything back?

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA