TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lease Transfer - 2017 Model X 90D 5 Seater $905.84 w/tax, LA county

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by sigo145, Jun 20, 2018.

1. sigo145

sigo145 New Member

3 years/36000 miles lease term.
    Leased started 8/25/17, 26 months lease remaining.
    Lease through Tesla Financial.
    Payment is $905.84 w/tax, LA county. Payment is low because when I leased the car, it already has 5109 miles on it, even though it had so many miles, the car was never registered. Therefore its consider a new car. Currently vehicle has 13607 miles as of today, leaving you with 27k+ miles over 26 months.

You can drive until 41,109 miles at end of the lease (36k + 5109).

Spec:

White Exterior/Interior
    Carbon Fiber Décor
    5 Seat configuration
    20’’ Silver Wheels
    Smart Air Suspension
    Tow Package
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
    Premium Package
    High Amperage Charger Upgrade
    Enhanced Autopilot

I'm looking to get $5600 back and buyer pays credit/transfer fee of $650 directly to Tesla at time of assumption.
    Residual on the lease $70k plus sales tax

Requires very good credit, car will be transferred under your name. process takes 2-4weeks.
    Feel free to test drive at a Tesla dealer.

2. sigo145

sigo145 New Member

I will post some pictures this weekend.
    I'm looking to get some money back from my deposit if possible (put down almost $8k).

3. ramnathshenoy

ramnathshenoy New Member

Hey sigo145
    I am interested in taking over your lease, including the transfer fee. However, I do not intend to offset your deposit.

Happy to swing by and take a look, if this offer works for you.

Thanks,
    Ram

4. ghoticov

ghoticov Member

I sent you a PM.

Marc