Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leasing and Direct Debit payments

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a PCH deal. Tesla told me that the first (partial) payment would be due 10 days after collection. In the event, it was 18 days before the payment was taken. No biggie. The first full payment was due on 10th Jan, but didn't come off till yesterday, 18th. Again, no biggie, consistently late, if nothing else. Except the payment was taken from a new, second Direct Debit payee ("Adyen NV"), different to the first one ("Adven Payments").

Is that normal? Which one do subsequent payments get taken from? Can I delete one of them?

Tesla seems to have a random, creative approach to payments - took a lot of time to sort out the deposit, too - with little help forthcoming. But, y'know, profitability.

I have a PCH deal. Tesla told me that the first (partial) payment would be due 10 days after collection. In the event, it was 18 days before the payment was taken. No biggie. The first full payment was due on 10th Jan, but didn't come off till yesterday, 18th. Again, no biggie, consistently late, if nothing else. Except the payment was taken from a new, second Direct Debit payee ("Adyen NV"), different to the first one ("Adven Payments").

Is that normal? Which one do subsequent payments get taken from? Can I delete one of them?

Tesla seems to have a random, creative approach to payments - took a lot of time to sort out the deposit, too - with little help forthcoming. But, y'know, profitability.
I pick my car up in two weeks on PCH. No payments taken yet but I can see a new DD has been set up for Ayden N.V. I’m grateful for your post or I’d have wondered who that was!

Reactions: Horatio Alger