Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leasing and inventory stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know if I order through the tesla site I can then transfer the order to a leasing company.

Does anyone know if the same is possible with an inventory purchase? Ie if they had the model I wanted could I secure it and transfer it to the lease company?

Looking at the numbers and getting a little tempted to lease vs evezy that I’m in the queue for. Much as the price of evezy that I’m on (£799 for a P) is unbeatable given that it includes insurance and super charging and 12k miles (new price is now £999 before I get anyone excited!!)

I know if I order through the tesla site I can then transfer the order to a leasing company.

Does anyone know if the same is possible with an inventory purchase? Ie if they had the model I wanted could I secure it and transfer it to the lease company?

Looking at the numbers and getting a little tempted to lease vs evezy that I’m in the queue for. Much as the price of evezy that I’m on (£799 for a P) is unbeatable given that it includes insurance and super charging and 12k miles (new price is now £999 before I get anyone excited!!)
Have you actually got insurance quotes yet for a M3P? In my experience they aren't what you would consider low unless you're a gentleman of the elderly persuasion.

Only you can weigh up the costs of leasing vs Evezy's £799/month all in deal, really.

Yes absolutely - I have done exactly that we 2 x M3P+

It did take about 6 weeks after collection to get me £750 deposits back - but I can confirm that I did get them back directly from Tesla and all went well with he transfer to the leasing company

Happy to give more details is required.

• Helpful
Reactions: Roy W.
Possible to do, but you'll need to make sure you can sign off any paperwork with the leasing company and be clear of a cooling off period before taking delivery.

So definitely worth asking your preferred leasing co :)