I am trying to sort out my conflicting desires around the Model 3. I really want AWD, after test-driving a P85D Model S, and the way it handled. I also want P, because my Roadster has spoiled me. But I don't want to have to wait for those options, because I also want the safety features of AP as soon as I can get them. I'm wondering if the way around my dilemma might be to lease a Model 3 as soon as it becomes available, and then in a couple of years, at the end of the lease, turn it in and buy a P-AWD with the latest AP. I gather that the initial offerings will be available with all the AP hardware, but maybe in two years that hardware will have improved for even better AP functioning. Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? I've never leased a car before. I've always kept cars for the long term, except for the Zap Xebra, which I sold after 4 years when I got the Tesla. But maybe Leasing would be a way to go with the 3 in order to get it as soon as possible, but then upgrade in two years without the hassle of having to put it up for sale. Or would I be better off to buy it outright, and sell it in a couple of years when I upgrade?