Hello All! I've been around this forum since Aug and haven't really posted since it seems like every question I've ever had has been asked before, love the community and can't wait to truly join it! My question is unique I guess, I've been working with Alliant (bank used in CA) and Tesla to lease my vehicle shortly after I return from deployment in Feb. In the time since I first applied (out of sheer excitement) in Aug to when I will reapply in the next week or so the money factor has gone up by 3 points. Should I wait until February to see the new factor that month brings or just lock down the current rate of .0020 next week? Thanks in advance for your help!