TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Leasing MS in Hawaii?

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by HawaiiBee, Nov 8, 2014.

Tags:
  1. HawaiiBee

HawaiiBee Member

Anyone leasing?

What's the math behind it? Is it better than buying?

2. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Hi Bee, you know they just announced revised leasing options. I don't think anyone here has had a chance to get a car since the announcement.

Enjoyed our short talk this morning. I was at the post office and saw you pass me. I had to chase you down.
    Glad to have you chatting with us.

3. gmtom1

gmtom1 Member

I didn't do the lease (wasn't available when I purchased) but I did get the 36 month repurchase guarantee, which effectively converts the purchase into something similar to a lease in that I can walk away from it after 36 mos. (or sell it! - depending on how private party resale value is for MS in Aug 2016)