Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Least Reliable Car: FCA, GM & Ford

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats right. The Escalade, Yukon, Ford Focus & Fiesta, Ram 2500, Jeep Renegade. And the Model X. So what. Other than Tesla they are some of the most popular vehicles on the planet including the pinnacle of GM, the Escalade. For a brand new, cutting edge design that happens to also be the most advanced electric vehicle on the plant, I would say Tesla is doing well. I still submit Land Rover products are worse than any on the top ten list based on my ownership of 3 of them. Don't get caught up on the press. Tesla is cutting edge! Yes it has hiccups that drive me crazy with the new 8.0 software but hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Reactions: nikeykid
What if the hiccups never get fixed...? Are you being a bit too optimistic?

No one is denying Tesla is cutting edge or that it's the most advanced EV. There are many rooms for improvement. Let's put the fanboyism aside and admit the Model X currently has its fair share of reliability and quality problems please.

No one is denying Tesla is cutting edge or that it's the most advanced EV. There are many rooms for improvement. Let's put the fanboyism aside and admit the Model X currently has its fair share of reliability and quality problems please.

Mine is flaweless except for double vision issue. If I disnt read forums I wouls have no idea someone has an issue.

The X you've owned for 5 months? I thought you came from a "flawless" Cayenne, which was the "best SUV" you've owned?
It amazes me what people can say here. I am not even going to quote everything he's said about the X (not feeling safe driving at night, chargeport, rattles on test drive model X, just to name a few). Yea flawless. I guess people have different definition of flawless.

Yukon has always been on that list but Yukon also gets high marks for owner satisfaction. I had a 2008 Yukon until 2 months ago when I got my S and yes I was very satisfied with it. But nearing 100,000 I started having problems.
Tesla Model X probably deserves the low ratings but owner satisfaction will be high.
I am glad it scored low. Maybe Tesla will pay attention and improve quality.

Reactions: vrykolas

Fanboyism? Now that is a $10 word! lol. 8.0 will get the bugs worked out. Software is always evolving. But my X has been very good so far. No major problems at all and just a couple superficial things that you get with most new cars. I think you missed my point. I am just putting everything into perspective. The guy who posted that the X is the least reliable car left out a whole bunch of important context. If I may use your word he was anti-fanboyism on Tesla.