Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leather Console Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone wrapped their center console in leather? Possibly a padded leather?
May be you should look at some Porsche accessories to get some ideas, such as this Leather Dashboard option:

porsche%20leather%20dash%20top%20box%20991%20carrera_606x399.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking for the same thing. I really like the matrix black from kenriko but thought leather might be a nice look.

I randomly came across this leather wrap that doesn't look half bad: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WMMVW4J/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A2LMJ2R55J79AB&psc=1

I'm honestly impressed with how it looks but haven't seen any reviews on here of anyone having used it. It looks like it's from Basenor who make a couple of other M3 accessories I've seen talked about here like mud flaps, noise reduction kits, etc. Has anyone had experience with this leather console wrap?

Reactions: zyzz
that basenor leather vinyl looks like a pretty good solution. I dropped my car off for a chrome delete and the guy offered a center console wrap for 100 so I had to do it. If I didnt, id go with the basenor leather wrap

I was looking for the same thing. I really like the matrix black from kenriko but thought leather might be a nice look.

I randomly came across this leather wrap that doesn't look half bad: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WMMVW4J/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A2LMJ2R55J79AB&psc=1

I'm honestly impressed with how it looks but haven't seen any reviews on here of anyone having used it. It looks like it's from Basenor who make a couple of other M3 accessories I've seen talked about here like mud flaps, noise reduction kits, etc. Has anyone had experience with this leather console wrap?

The Basenor Leather looked really nice.. I installed it last night and ended up ripping it out which was a bigger issue and probably will not try again with a new kit as it left significant glue and a mess.

I had to rip out because the doors just didn't shut well and would bind up. It made both phone and middle console hard to open. If I were to attempt it again, I would probably NOT wrap it around the front/back edges where two opening pieces meet. It is much much thicker than your traditional wrap kits.

hope that helps..

The Basenor Leather looked really nice.. I installed it last night and ended up ripping it out which was a bigger issue and probably will not try again with a new kit as it left significant glue and a mess.

I had to rip out because the doors just didn't shut well and would bind up. It made both phone and middle console hard to open. If I were to attempt it again, I would probably NOT wrap it around the front/back edges where two opening pieces meet. It is much much thicker than your traditional wrap kits.

hope that helps..
This is really helpful. I had read about the stickiness of the glue and didn't love the idea of that but figured it might not matter if I loved it.

The slightly thicker "padded" feature had seemed appealing to me but not if it causes issues with using/ opening the doors, which I hadn't really noticed anyone mentioning in the reviews I read...

Reviving this thread. I found the leather wrap on amazon and just so by coincidence, there’s a thread here.
Anyone tried this? The tutorial says to cut off the material on the rear gap of the lid. Anyone tried and how does it work out?