Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leather Document Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking for a nice document folder for my MY's Registration, Insurance Card, etc. and saw this thread on the MS forums here on TMC:

Although i do like the look of the natural one @pancakepaco posted I wanted mine in black, and without the "TESLA" lettering (just the "T" logo embossed). I contacted the seller through his Etsy site, and he replied quickly that it wouldn't be a problem (I also asked that he not emboss his company logo on it). Great communication throughout, he even sent a picture of the finished product before shipping it out. It arrived safe and sound (it was shipped in a padded envelope). I opted for the larger size (4" x 7"). Disclaimer - no affiliation with the seller whatsoever, just a satisfied customer!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Here's the Etsy site:
Embossed Vehicle Document Holder Leather | Etsy

That is nice. Unfortunately, Etsy sellers seem to come and go, We ordered a nice large charcuterie board with the Nashville skyline embossed for a wedding shower gift, and went back to try and get one with the Philly skyline for another person, and they were closed. Couldn't find the exact same thing again.