TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Leave HVAC on while not in car

Discussion in 'Model X' started by BigSid56, Aug 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BigSid56

BigSid56 New Member

I would like to have an option on the Model X screen to leave the HVAC on while I'm not in the car. I live in Florida, so it can get incredibly hot in just a few minutes. I've tried to use the Tesla Android app, but it take several minutes to connect with the car.

2. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

3. SDRick

SDRick Member

Also, I find the Remote S app extremely fast, almost an instant connection with the car. Way faster than the Tesla app.

4. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure This All Out

The latest Android version is much quicker, but my wife's iOS one is faster by far. If you turn off the energy saving features it's quicker.

• Informative x 2