Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lectron CCS charger - warning message about flash hazard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just tried to use my Lectron CCS Tesla adapter to charge, and received the message below. I've used the adapter before and had no problems. I had just updated the firmware prior to charging. I will appreciate any advice! Info on adapter here: Lectron CCS Tesla adapter

Charging adapter has electric arc flash hazard - Use different charging equipment

Charging is unavailable because your vehicle has detected an electric arc flash hazard in the third-party charging adapter used to connect a Combined Charging System (CCS) charge handle to your vehicle’s charge port.

An electric arc flash can occur if you attempt to unplug while actively charging with the third-party charging adapter, and an electric arc flash can cause serious bodily injury and/or property damage.

Thank yiu.

No, but I did receive this message from Lectron the other day. They are working on it and should let me know when done.
'
Reman Medina (Wasserstein)
Jun 19, 2022, 16:34 GMT+8
Hello Larry,

We are now very close in completing the firmware update.

Please give us a little more time to complete the update.

We will let you know as soon as it's done.

Regards,
Reman

e7edde490d56510d48365d2662ab08af
Larry Solomon
Jun 18, 2022, 20:18 GMT+8
This is a follow-up to your previous request #50732 "Warning message when using ..."
Hello,
Just checking to see if there are any updates on this issue.
Thank you.
Larry Solomon
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 7:29 PM
To: Larry Solomon <[email protected]>
Subject: [Wasserstein] Re: Warning message when using Lectron CCS adapter for Tesla S

Upvote 0