Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

led rear license plate light bulbs - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
led rear license plate light bulbs

I took these off of my '14 model S upn delivery, as you can see by the comments below they will not work on my new 90d, I would like $20, and I'll mail them to you.

Please note: new Model S's appear to be shipping with non-replacable LED bulbs - if you have a newer VIN (90xxx and up) please verify that you still have the regular bulbs before ordering; you will see two small screws securing them.

These bulbs have been over a year in development, and differ from anything else you'll find on the internet. Specifically:

They feature genuine Cree LED components, designed for automotive use.
They are sourced from Taiwan (not China), from a manufacturer that produces millions of LED bulbs for a major German automotive manufacturer
They are the only bulb on the market with a polarity indicator to aid installation
Each terminal is insulated (physically and electronically) to prevent any possible short
They're an exact match for the dimensions of the Tesla OEM incandescent bulbs
They're color (temperature) matched to the Tesla Model S foglights and internal LED lights
The LEDs are contained in an aluminum case providing superior protection and heat dissipation compared to SMD (Surface Mount Diode) variants
The LEDs are down-facing, casting the light where needed
They carry an unconditional two year guarantee

List Date: 12/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: led rear license plate light bulbs
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

22237156-aade-4cc4-bf4c-2c3196204b63.jpg

Last edited: