Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LED rear reflector turn signals

BonnieD

Sep 11, 2019
Los Angeles
I ordered a set off of AliExpress the other day too after seeing these on RPMTesla, but the seller refunded me and said there’s something wrong with the product. Wonder just if it’s that it’s not US spec, but rather Asia spec. Anyway, following this thread and looking forward to seeing how it works out for you all!

• Informative
Reactions: mrau

Hi_Im_Mike

Dec 14, 2020
Vancouver B.C
I ordered a set off of AliExpress the other day too after seeing these on RPMTesla, but the seller refunded me and said there’s something wrong with the product. Wonder just if it’s that it’s not US spec, but rather Asia spec. Anyway, following this thread and looking forward to seeing how it works out for you all!
Good to know, was about to order the barbwire ones posted above. I’ll wait for the result and go from there from others who have ordered theirs.

SeanSethi81

Nov 15, 2020
Vancouver
Update: after my first order the Ali Express company said they were out of stock and asked me to cancel for a refund. I then messaged about 10 sellers on AliExpress to ask if they had stock before placing the order. All said they did. I ordered from one that said it had sold 1 before. This company also asked me to cancel the order. It seems like while a lot of people are advertising it on Ali Express, not many or any at all have it

hydro 481

Sep 4, 2017
USA
Update: after my first order the Ali Express company said they were out of stock and asked me to cancel for a refund. I then messaged about 10 sellers on AliExpress to ask if they had stock before placing the order. All said they did. I ordered from one that said it had sold 1 before. This company also asked me to cancel the order. It seems like while a lot of people are advertising it on Ali Express, not many or any at all have it
Hmmm something is going on...

mrau

Authorized Driver
Nov 12, 2018
Mid-Michigan
Couldn't get your Amazon link to work. Is this the same thing ?

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 11.51.15 AM.jpg

smatthew

Jun 9, 2018
CA Bay Area

Hi_Im_Mike

Dec 14, 2020
Vancouver B.C

This youtube video does it without any kit and no drilling. Simpler than RPMs
I noticed in the video he unplugged the turn signal feature and had the brake lights on and it did the 3 hyper flash then stayed solid which is what it’s supposed to do but what happens if you plug in the turn signal plug and leaves the brake plug unplugged. Does the light stay on when your rear light stay on and function correctly as a turn signal? I just ordered these and think I would prefer it not do anything when I step on my brake. My Tesla brake lights comes on so often compare to my previous ICE car due to regen braking that it would probably annoy the drivers behind me.

bpobill

Feb 2, 2018
USA
Yes. RPM Tesla can’t produce them fast enough!

Tim
Rpmtesla is not producing anything. 99% of these companies are not. They order in bulk from China and mark it up. Do you ever wonder why you see the same product on Amazon with dozens of companies selling the same thing under different names? One company makes it and hundreds sell it.

Reactions: jimmym1981

TBrownTX

Dec 25, 2020
Dallas, TX
Rpmtesla is not producing anything. 99% of these companies are not. They order in bulk from China and mark it up. Do you ever wonder why you see the same product on Amazon with dozens of companies selling the same thing under different names? One company makes it and hundreds sell it.

That was a joke. ;)

Tim

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC