Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LED rear reflector turn signals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a set off of AliExpress the other day too after seeing these on RPMTesla, but the seller refunded me and said there’s something wrong with the product. Wonder just if it’s that it’s not US spec, but rather Asia spec. Anyway, following this thread and looking forward to seeing how it works out for you all!

• Informative
Reactions: mrau
I ordered a set off of AliExpress the other day too after seeing these on RPMTesla, but the seller refunded me and said there’s something wrong with the product. Wonder just if it’s that it’s not US spec, but rather Asia spec. Anyway, following this thread and looking forward to seeing how it works out for you all!
Good to know, was about to order the barbwire ones posted above. I’ll wait for the result and go from there from others who have ordered theirs.

Update: after my first order the Ali Express company said they were out of stock and asked me to cancel for a refund. I then messaged about 10 sellers on AliExpress to ask if they had stock before placing the order. All said they did. I ordered from one that said it had sold 1 before. This company also asked me to cancel the order. It seems like while a lot of people are advertising it on Ali Express, not many or any at all have it

Update: after my first order the Ali Express company said they were out of stock and asked me to cancel for a refund. I then messaged about 10 sellers on AliExpress to ask if they had stock before placing the order. All said they did. I ordered from one that said it had sold 1 before. This company also asked me to cancel the order. It seems like while a lot of people are advertising it on Ali Express, not many or any at all have it
Hmmm something is going on...

Couldn't get your Amazon link to work. Is this the same thing ?

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 11.51.15 AM.jpg

Reactions: mrau

This youtube video does it without any kit and no drilling. Simpler than RPMs
I noticed in the video he unplugged the turn signal feature and had the brake lights on and it did the 3 hyper flash then stayed solid which is what it’s supposed to do but what happens if you plug in the turn signal plug and leaves the brake plug unplugged. Does the light stay on when your rear light stay on and function correctly as a turn signal? I just ordered these and think I would prefer it not do anything when I step on my brake. My Tesla brake lights comes on so often compare to my previous ICE car due to regen braking that it would probably annoy the drivers behind me.