Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LED rear reflector turn signals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a few cars on here with these and/or position or position/marker/stop function wired up to the tailights under the rear bumper skin.

A few installs pre-date RPM and similar offering these, going back to when the kits first popped up on alibaba, aliexpress, ebay motors two years ago or so.

The poster-child and first installer was a white Model 3 with these and backlit T emblems. On here and on the other forum.

Anyone seen or used theses? Looks like a fun mod for our car. They go from 50 to 200 dollars depending where you order them. Probably all coming from the same source.

Saw this and tried finding it on aliexpress and it’s not on there yet. Seems like this is a rpmtesla special. I’ll wait until they’re much cheaper, even at $100 I think it’s too much.

Me too. LoL Mine coming early july. I'm not using RPM's DIY. Gonna follow Tesla DIY's instructions.

This guys video is way simpler than RPM. He just uses a pry tool and feeds the wire by hand. They drill a larger hole and use a fishing line. Feel like they over complicated it on purpose to sell their kit, but lets see how easy it is when I get mine in a couple weeks from Ali Express

Reactions: BonnieD