Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lee/Collier owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any SWFL owners on here? I'm soon to be new owner - incoming M3LR AWD on order.
not an owner yet, but there is a Florida group
send request to
@Larry Chanin
(also see link in my signature file)
Thanks, Bob for the support!

Hi XLR82XS,

I'm the president of Florida Tesla Enthusiasts also known as Tesla Owners Florida. We're a statewide Tesla Club with over 700 members. We are officially recognized by Tesla. We are organized into 5 regions our Southwest Region is the largest with 313 members. You can learn more about us by visiting our website at teslaownersflorida.org. To join just click on the "Join Us" link.

Larry

very nice, we live in bonita and are all around there, just look for the brown ms cruising around. We love driving it and have really racked up the miles
I’m merely curious but a few years ago there was a skeleton Tesla roadster parked at the harbor freight store at the midpoint bridge across from Cape Coral. It ran but was quite “minimalist” looking. The frame needed a lot of chassis. I suspect th at person might be or want to be a “Florida Tesla enthusiast”

@BrownMS @Larry Chanin
In Fort Myers yesterday, was driving near CostCo on Rt 41. a car pulled out with a very distinctive ?wrap? orangy/yellow on bottom, white top, lettering on the side in big big letters "Running on Sunshine" and I swear it looked "tesla like" and i'm pretty sure a Tesla logo on the back.
Is there a model Y running around? are my eyes failing?
I'm seeing more and more Tesla's when I wander around Cape Coral

@BrownMS @Larry Chanin
In Fort Myers yesterday, was driving near CostCo on Rt 41. a car pulled out with a very distinctive ?wrap? orangy/yellow on bottom, white top, lettering on the side in big big letters "Running on Sunshine" and I swear it looked "tesla like" and i'm pretty sure a Tesla logo on the back.
Is there a model Y running around? are my eyes failing?
I'm seeing more and more Tesla's when I wander around Cape Coral
Hi Bob,

Did it look like this?

Driving on Sunshine 9 s.jpg

This is Jason Caissie's work vehicle. He works for the Southern Alliance for Clean Energy. His car was recently featured at this event in St. Petersburg.

Larry

Reactions: BrownMS