Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Left side door handles, windows and mirror are all unresponsive?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The control panel for windows and mirros is suddenly unresponsive and at the same time both left side door handles stopped presenting (TMS 90D from 2015). The back left window does not open either when using the control on the door, but on the right side everything is fine. The left side windows move a little up/down when opening/closing the doors, the speaker works, and the mirror folds when locking the car. I tried removing the fuses F233 and F234 from the fusebox on the passenger side and inserting them again and tried all the good old reset combinations (both hard and soft) - but still no luck. A call to Tesla didn't help although he mentioned a connection error with the gateway in the log that he couldn't elaborate on as he wasn't an engineer.

I have tried to searh for posts with a similar issue, but didn't find any. Any idea on what can cause this? Is there another fuse I should check - or could it be because of a broken wire?