Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Legend of Lightning Green

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are everywhere... bwahahahaha... so much lightning... so green... waaaaaaaaaaaah!!

255759_10150234977222801_18790602800_7321892_6635683_n.jpg

254107_10150239206202801_18790602800_7362178_385377_n.jpg

Have there been any other deliveries to Italy?

Tesla celebrates opening of Milan store on Feb. 11 | Press Releases | Tesla Motors
Tesla celebrates opening of Milan store on Feb. 11 | Press Releases | Tesla Motors
Tesla Milan Store
...the delivery of another Roadster to Tesla’s biggest corporate customer in Italy, Energy Resources...
...The community of Tesla owners in Italy stretches from Naples to the Lakes District. Roadster owners do not pay Milan’s notorious congestion fees, and they can park and charge for free at hundreds of charging stations nationwide...
Tesla_ikea_1.jpg

Have there been any other deliveries to Italy?

Yep, but all trough Tesla Monaco. When they opened the Milan Store the law forced them to register the car with the new "company". Together with inexperience (mine is the very first car they try to register with the new method) and the complications of italian law you have the *sugar* that is going on with my Lightning Green.

That really sucks. Perhaps they haven't paid the proper "taxes". Anyone tried to purchase since you; are you the only person in this situation?

That was one of the many inconvenients I heard. Apparently they paid around 1000 € less on taxes for my Roadster as well, so the authorities did stop the registration for a while.
They are really on thin ice with me now. If something with the Roadster or the accessories isn't ok at the day of delivery, I will go berserk for sure. I have a bad feeling, but hoping for the best.

I don't know if someone after me did buy a Roadster for Italy. That would be interesting to know.

Well, at least you can rev the engine in the driveway. Oh, wait.

Lol, funny. :biggrin:

It will not have a temporary registration, so I can only use it to drive 3-4 meters back and forth at my home. And try to get it in my steep garage.

The registration is not over to me, they'll keep on trying to get these damn plates. Tough i find it strange... that today has to be the sixth or seventh time they say to me it has been delayed. Maybe they get all done next week, who knows.

Needless to say, though all this crap I'm happy to finally see my car with my own eyes. I'll play with the stereo in the meantime.

LOL I caught myself sitting in my un-registered roadster thinking "brum-brum"... I have no idea why!

That's happening to me too, already many times.
I think about my car and my head goes "broom-broom" and shortly after I think to myself "no, it's not going to be like that". Strange.
Maybe 'cause it's harder to simulate the "weeeeeeeeeee" in your head. ;)