Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Legend of Lightning Green

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got the first pics of my Roadster. I wanted to show them to you, it really is a beauty. I'll keep this thread updated, telling about the tale of a man and his car.

roadster570_1.jpg

roadster570_2.jpg

roadster570_3.jpg

roadster570_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its a real beauty

do they have problems with the registration? I talked to someone from Milan when I met him in the Monaco Store last week.

Yeah, they are facing many issues because of the car being an electric one. I was told my car is the first one they are trying to get through with their Tesla Italy company. The other ones they did register by Tesla Monaco. They blame the "Ministero dei Trasporti" to be really slow.

Yeah! I was beginning to worry that your car didn't exist. Ours is apparently on a plane from UK to CA, the longest flight ever it seems.

Thanks for posting. I think the Roadster may be the ideal vehicle for the Italian roads, it is so nimble. But beautiful pictures. Too bad that guy couldn't wipe his boots off after he stepped in that blue paint though... Very careless!

wow that is a very pretty color....First time I am seeing a 2.5 with a single din head unit

First wanted to take dark grey or very orange, both are very nice too. My test drive then was with a lightning green Roadster and it looked cool. So I thought about I will drive an electric car, a green car with no emissions. Therefore I decided to go green all the way.

It's the first time I'm seeing a 2.5 with single din head unit too. :wink:
From the Infotainment system the only things I would have liked are the backup camera (hope I don't miss it too much) and the enhanced sound with subwoofer. Didn't want to pay additional 4200 € for it and at the moment I think it was a wise decision, I'm really short on money right now. :frown:
Hope I'm happy with this cheaper arrangement.

Yeah! I was beginning to worry that your car didn't exist.

Me too, so I insisted getting some pics.

Thanks for posting. I think the Roadster may be the ideal vehicle for the Italian roads, it is so nimble.

I'm surrounded by mountains and nature, it will be great with the Roadster here!
The past few weeks everytime I've driven somewhere I've imagined beeing there with the Roadster.

Too bad that guy couldn't wipe his boots off after he stepped in that blue paint though... Very careless!

Looks like glacier blue paint. Maybe suxxer knows something about this. :mad:

It's the first time I'm seeing a 2.5 with single din head unit too. :wink:
From the Infotainment system the only things I would have liked are the backup camera (hope I don't miss it too much) and the enhanced sound with subwoofer. Didn't want to pay additional 4200 € for it and at the moment I think it was a wise decision, I'm really short on money right now. :frown:
Hope I'm happy with this cheaper arrangement.

I also have a 2.5 with single DIN head unit. Once you're no longer so short on cash, the first thing you need to do is upgrade those stock speakers. I just installed a set of Focal 100/130KRS. Your door panels are already prepped for tweeters; you just need to cut out the holes in the template. The wider range is already a huge improvement, and now I'm thinking about how to deal with the woofer. If I do install one of those, I may also get the alpine sound processor to help compensate for the wind noise drowning out my music.

I also have a 2.5 with single DIN head unit. Once you're no longer so short on cash, the first thing you need to do is upgrade those stock speakers. I just installed a set of Focal 100/130KRS. Your door panels are already prepped for tweeters; you just need to cut out the holes in the template. The wider range is already a huge improvement, and now I'm thinking about how to deal with the woofer. If I do install one of those, I may also get the alpine sound processor to help compensate for the wind noise drowning out my music.

How's the sound doing with the standard solution? Hope it's still somewhat acceptable, 'cause I'm going to stick with it for some time.
And tell me about the sound processor when you have it installed, I already heard it does miracles.

Evie says hello to her brother. So glad you managed to get him out of Italian quarantine. Congratulations.

It's not out of italian quarantine. They only took it out for a couple of minutes to let it get some fresh air. I'll get the car in approximately 2 weeks, at least I hope so.
About the brother thing... I did not decide yet "what" this car will be. I'm not used to give a name and a gender to cars. :wink:

Hey guys!
I'm back today from my Ireland trip. Didn't hear anything new from Tesla Milan. Last week they said I'll get the license plate by middle of the last week. Then they said by the end or beginning of this week. Well, it just seems it will delay even more.
I didn't order any winter tires, maybe I should begin to look for them...