TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lehigh Valley PA State Inspection

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by wlkr47, Aug 29, 2018.

1. wlkr47

wlkr47 New Member

Hi everyone, are there any recommendations from other Lehigh Valley residents regarding where I could get a PA state inspection?

Thanks,
    Ryan

2. Xenius

Xenius Member

I mean, theoretically anyone can do it. If you just took delivery on a new car, there is NOTHING for them to do. My guy said "any problems?". I said "No", and he gave me my sticker ;)

3. WATTS-UP

WATTS-UP Member

Dito, any PA inspection station can and should be able to inspect the car. Brakes, head lights, horn, turn signals, all good
    you get a sticker

• Like x 1
  4. Jashev

Jashev Supporting Member

Personally, I don't like the idea of just anybody putting my car on a lift, so I use a guy I've known for years for my ICE cars. If you have a guy you trust, that is the way to go first.

• Like x 1
  5. Joshib

Joshib Member

BD3F99F9-C83B-4814-B92D-69FA9D86F6CE.jpeg I just got my 2017 Tesla Model S 75D at Mike’s More Miles Automotive on Stefko Blvd., Bethlehem, Pa. They were quick and the young tech was very eager to inspect it. Very happy and satisfied with their service. Tell them the ice cream man from NUTS sent you.