Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leicester Owners Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I got my Model 3 I thought, I'll be one of the cool kids as there's not many of them about...

Well it seems there are a couple more Model 3 owners that I'd originally thought which is good, it means the pace of the EV revolution in Leicestershire is gathering pace! So I thought I'd start a thread for the Leicester/Leicestershire owners.

A friend of mine also owns an M3P and we're talking about arranging a meet soon, socially distanced of course - and it def won't be at ASDA or McDonalds at Fosse Park!

Hi All,

I'm also leicestershire (kibworth to be precise) and had my M3P since the back end of last year and had only ever seen 1 other owner in harborough.

I've seen 3 or 4 owners in my village alone.

I'd be interested in a gathering and if anybody see's me feel free to say hi

When I got my Model 3 I thought, I'll be one of the cool kids as there's not many of them about...

Well it seems there are a couple more Model 3 owners that I'd originally thought which is good, it means the pace of the EV revolution in Leicestershire is gathering pace! So I thought I'd start a thread for the Leicester/Leicestershire owners.

A friend of mine also owns an M3P and we're talking about arranging a meet soon, socially distanced of course - and it def won't be at ASDA or McDonalds at Fosse Park!

Didn't we already have the first meet... At the side of a road in Stoney Stanton ;)