Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leicester to Southampton advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, first post so please delete if I’m wrong area or inappropriate.

Doing my first long journey tomorrow - I’m driving from Leicester to St Mary’s stadium in Southampton tomorrow and have never done a distance this far in my LR M3. Does anyone know of any superchargers in and around Southampton or a good place to charge whilst we watch the game?

Hi guys, first post so please delete if I’m wrong area or inappropriate.

Doing my first long journey tomorrow - I’m driving from Leicester to St Mary’s stadium in Southampton tomorrow and have never done a distance this far in my LR M3. Does anyone know of any superchargers in and around Southampton or a good place to charge whilst we watch the game?
Use abetterouteplanner (ABRP) and plan a return journey. Click to get table listing stops, print out table/route and keep handy. You might find you can skip short stop if you are stopping longer for meal. Having return journey lists out a few alternatives but some might be on wrong side of motorway.

Check signage/notes on Tesla navigation for restrictions, gate codes, parking restrictions, need to register car at nearby hotel etc.