TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

@lenosgarage contest

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fritts, Jun 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Fritts

Fritts Member

Hi gang. I saw an ad for a contest yesterday. It was to win a trip to the Monterey car show and appear on the show, "Jay Leno's Garage". I entered by tweeting a pic of myself and my Tesla Model S 85 '13 in Hawaii and noted that the pic was from the end of the first ever 50 state tour in an electric vehicle. A few hours later, I was surprised to discover that a few strangers had 'liked' it and even more surprised that @lenosgarage had retweeted it. I know that Mr. Leno is a big fan of Tesla. Anyway, it makes me think I have a shot to win and go represent EV Drivers in general and Tesla in particular. So, if you use twitter, please feel free to go like the pic at the @lenosgarage feed, or, if you have an awesome car and story, enter yourself. Game on! teslavolcano.jpeg

• Like x 1