Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Less than 2 months away and no agenda available?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

I've watched the TMC Connect web page for months now and have yet to see any description of what the event will consist of. The "Event Details" link goes nowhere. Am I missing something?

As a Model S and TSLA owner I'm naturally interested in attending the event but am reluctant to hand over hundreds of dollars without knowing what I am getting for that price.

I've watched the TMC Connect web page for months now and have yet to see any description of what the event will consist of. The "Event Details" link goes nowhere. Am I missing something?

As a Model S and TSLA owner I'm naturally interested in attending the event but am reluctant to hand over hundreds of dollars without knowing what I am getting for that price.
I have already registered, but I, too, have been waiting patiently for an idea of what I can expect.

I am getting a little antsy here. I did not attend last year's event so I do not know what is reasonable to expect. My concern is that I am driving my Model S out to California for this event. My scheduled drive is going to be 4,519.3 miles and over 100 hours of drive time (according to evtripplanner.com). I really would like to know the event schedule or at least ANYTHING related to this event so I can rest assured that my time and money have been invested wisely. At this point ANY news would be greatly appreciated.

It will still be a little bit before we have a detailed agenda as lots of moving pieces fall into place, things are shaping up great. The main outline is Friday evening reception, Saturday talks with general and breakout sessions (some of our speakers include Diarmuid O'Connell from Tesla, Tom Gage of ACP fame, etc), lunch time table topics (which I want you guys to suggest), Sunday breakfast and REFUEL. The company of great people with great weather in a great venue with great cars.

I'll work on updating the website this weekend. Early bird pricing ends on Monday.