TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Less than a day to go, new Blackhorse Application?

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by stuff, Sep 25, 2019.

1. stuff

stuff Member

Hoping someone can help me/put my mind at rest.

I'm picking up at 10am tomorrow, and Black Horse have sent an updated finance application that's £3,500 more (I'm assuming it's not factoring in the government grant). I didn't go through that application etc as I got my original quote back in July - which did factor in the grant.

Am I worrying about nothing, can I just ignore the new finance agreement?

2. roadcred

roadcred Member

Yes they dont deal with the Gov Grant. Tesla appears to take it into account though. I would say just ignore it.

• Like x 1
  3. JohnnyMiller

JohnnyMiller Member

I had the same today, shortly afterwards got the actual black horse paperwork through which was correct

4. AndrewR

AndrewR Member

I had this, a new e-mail came through from them. Called and it's because BH quote has to be the full OTR price, not including government grant. However, when Tesla was doing applications they were doing OTR including government grant.

The way BH are doing it now is exactly that - full OTR price and the downpayment is whatever you agreed + £3500 grant. It all works out the same, just different way of getting there.