Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Less than stellar delivery experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for 9 days i have been told that i would receive my model s today at my door step. this is of course no longer the case.

they explain to me that the washing will take longer and that lining up delivery personnel will take days. so i am stuck with a full day off of work, which was no easy task in the middle of the week, and now have to somehow get up to the service center where it is currently being housed.

has anyone else had a similar problem? did you write to your dealership where you bought your tesla and explain to them your dissatisfaction? did you request what can be done to increase your level of satisfaction? did they offer anything to you that helped your outlook?

thanks!

hope at least someone out there can benefit from my experience!

My delivery was also late. Wasn't happy. They gave me a hat and a tshirt as "compensation" when I went to pick up the car at the SC when it finally came in *SMH*

I have no idea why Tesla can't seem to grasp that overpromising and underdelivering does not make for happy customers...

Inventory Car. Signed paperwork on 6/26 . Got it 7/23. I whined a bit. OK a lot. Got the trinket collection. It's a car. Or the last time I checked it still was.

Now so happy, I kind of forgot about the waiting aspect. Delivery guy said I had the Tesla grin. Ear to ear.

Delivery guy couldn't pull down road because of trees so I had to take delivery on the road right away next to the GM Milford proving grounds. Security rolled up within 1 min. :D:D