Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Less well known Tesla features / information

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried but it's always been that way.
This is when the car is locked and install to the passenger side door. Works fine with the drivers side door but think it's designed that way on purpose no read somewhere.
Just wondering if there's any trick I'm missing

Every morning I open the passenger side door first to dump my bag before going round to the drivers door. Sometimes I have to pull the handle twice but it does work from my iphones bluetooth.

discovered today that there are a number of screens (but not all) that will close if you very briefly swipe down on them.

For example, if you open the energy screen, you can get it to disappear by giving it a brief swipe down. I couldn't get it to close by saying "Close energy" but discovered that saying "Open energy" when you have it open will close it too!

In any case, the swipe down is a lot easier than reaching for an X.

discovered today that there are a number of screens (but not all) that will close if you very briefly swipe down on them.

For example, if you open the energy screen, you can get it to disappear by giving it a brief swipe down. I couldn't get it to close by saying "Close energy" but discovered that saying "Open energy" when you have it open will close it too!

You can also just swipe up with nothing on the screen and it will bring up what you were last using.

Reactions: kuruma

In my case I always have the music card displayed at its minimum level so to clear the screen I just tap the musical octave symbol second RH bottom of the screen which brings the display back to nav-music from energy or any other overlay.