Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let’s help get HyperChange on the next Tesla earnings call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I think it would be cool for Tesla nation to have a representative on the next earnings call. And I know Galileo would ask a better question than some of the other callers. Just in the last 24 hours, over 70 shareholders have emailed Tesla’s investor relations department in support. Collectively, we own over 13,000 shares, representing over $3.8 million in value. I bet some shareholders here could help add significantly to that pile.

Reactions: Mich
Success!! :eek:

XFPEKmc_d.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. That went better than I could have possibly expected. A few things we learned from Galileo's questions:

–Tesla is still open to partnering with other companies to share access to Superchargers

–Supercharger v3 won't be 350 kW because Tesla sees Supercharging as already fast enough, and higher wattage means more battery degradation

–There's definitely no room to build the Model Y at the Fremont factory. Production will begin in 2020

–Elon said the Semi will have more than 500 miles of range

–Elon and JB explained the rational behind providing steady electricity prices for Semis

–Elon reiterated he thinks Tesla's full self-driving technology will be ready by the end of 2019

– Elon described his general philosophy about classical economic moats vs. innovation as Tesla's competitive advantage

Anybody ever think that “more straubel” sounds like “more cowbell”...... which is what I think every time I hear JB speak.. I wish I heard more from him....the quiet mastermind...
Agree. I do hope that Elon will share the mic a bit more in the future. I believe JB, Deep, and others provide sharper, more focused answers that complement Elon's style.