Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let the hacking begin... (Model S parts on the bench)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling off my MCU1 bench system. I created a custom wood mount and I'm selling it along with a batch of MCU connectors, power wiring, mini speakers, USB cable, etc. For more details:

Let me know if you have questions. Here's what MCU1 looks like in my mount:
mcu_holder_6.jpg

Reactions: whitex
I'm selling off my MCU1 bench system. I created a custom wood mount and I'm selling it along with a batch of MCU connectors, power wiring, mini speakers, USB cable, etc. For more details:

Let me know if you have questions. Here's what MCU1 looks like in my mount:
View attachment 1013422
What, Instrument Cluster above it? ;) Just kidding, nice mount! 👍 I build my setups for experiments like this out of acrylic. I reuse the bases from project to project, as they typically hide power supplies, fans, voltage and current meters showing readings out of their sides, and host things like network switches, USB CAN adapters, etc.

PS> To help avoid returns, you probably should do something like below in your listing picture, or if you have extra time, take two pictures one with and one without MCU from the very same angle, the superimpose the one with MCU on top of the frame only with some transparency, so it looks like a ghost of the MCU.
1706604914623.png

Reactions: vcor
hoping this is the right place to ask… has anyone been able to unnerf or modify the 85kWh battery charging curve back to what it once was?
You would need to downgrade your firmware to mid 2019 or earlier.

Note: I have it on very good word that 85 charging speeds are limited by observed pack health (it's not just a kWh/session counter, serial number list, etc.), so if you go down this path, you are circumventing something that is trying to protect your battery.

What, Instrument Cluster above it? ;) Just kidding, nice mount! 👍 I build my setups for experiments like this out of acrylic. I reuse the bases from project to project, as they typically hide power supplies, fans, voltage and current meters showing readings out of their sides, and host things like network switches, USB CAN adapters, etc.

PS> To help avoid returns, you probably should do something like below in your listing picture, or if you have extra time, take two pictures one with and one without MCU from the very same angle, the superimpose the one with MCU on top of the frame only with some transparency, so it looks like a ghost of the MCU.
View attachment 1013525
Good idea. Image now modified!

Hey guys!

Can someone help me out of kindness🥹 to root my Tesla MX - MCU 1 please ?

For information, I have the firmware 2022.8.10.17 - Do I need to downgrade the software ? If so, how could I do it that ?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Hey guys!

Can someone help me out of kindness🥹 to root my Tesla MX - MCU 1 please ?

For information, I have the firmware 2022.8.10.17 - Do I need to downgrade the software ? If so, how could I do it that ?

Thanks everyone for your help!
You could replace your Tegra board with eBay 256166977500 2020.36.16 board. You would however need to have your SSL keys extracted off the current eMMC in order to maintain communication with Tesla aka App access.

also found this, maybe useful
View attachment 1038377

The tesla_models_awd file seems to be coherent with a 2015 version id but isolation it not defined in this file.
Isolation seems to be defined in tesla_models.dbc file but this definition seems to be for a more recent car version ?
I'm surprised this information is not well known and identified in tesla community can database... nobody used it in a third app or similar ?

Hello.
Have a big problem, build my us spec 2013 gen1 obc to eu dual gen 2 obc.

Problem is it fail instalation software. Have try several times whitout success.

Any ide what to do?

My alerts,those 2 on top came after last installation try..

Attachments

• IMG_0725.jpeg
    IMG_0725.jpeg
    524.3 KB · Views: 1