TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lethbridge Alberta Canada - Mall Parking for my Tesla

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by stenkb, Aug 10, 2010.

Tags:
  1. stenkb

stenkb Roadster 938 Model S 5957 Model X ?

Just thought I would share that I found a parking spot for hybrid vehicles in Lethbridge, Alberta. No power hookup but at least its a step in the right direction.

Attached Files:

2. ChargeIt!

ChargeIt! Member

#2 ChargeIt!, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
    So ... you parked there illegally ?? :wink: You're NOT a hybrid, ya know ... :smile:

(edit: I hate these emoticons ... the wink doesn't look like a wink! Bring back the old ones! (ROLLS-EYES!))

3. stenkb

True enough hehe......... what's with the electric car haters!!!!! Is this some sort of prejudice?

4. tomanik

tomanik Member

Alberta plates on a Tesla, nice to see!

We have noticed a few stores in Calgary that introduced hybrid only spots in the last couple of years (ex ikea) however they always seem to have some big truck parked in them. Seeing a Tesla in one someday would be a treat :)

5. stenkb

I am in Okotoks weekly if you ever want to check it out or take a ride. Everybody deserves a "treat'. :)