TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Let's encourage Oregon to offer greater EV incentives!

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Lyon, Dec 9, 2015.

1. donv

donv Member

Maybe this could be a replacement for the lame clean fuels thing which passed this year?

2. Dr. Pete

Dr. Pete Member

Oregon state tax credit for purchase of electric or plug-in vehicles

Thanks Lyon for posting my petition on the TMC site. I appreciate any assistance in spreading the word. I have sent copies of the petition to Peter Courtney (Oregon Senate President), Tina Kotek (Oregon House Speaker), to my state senator and representative (Sen. Jackie Winters and Rep. Paul Evans), as well as to the Oregon Transportation Commission. My friends and family also got an earful. I think there have been about 70 signers of the petition as I write this. I'm hoping to get over 100! I encourage all Oregonians to get involved!

3. Champflyer

Champflyer New Member

I've signed the petition because I think more people need to be encouraged to drive electric vehicles. I also think we who do own and drive them should support some new method of paying our fair share of road use tax.