TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Let's gather data for reservation number timelines

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by EboMike, Oct 1, 2015.

1. EboMike

EboMike Member

I'd like to gather as much data as possible to get an idea for how quickly things are progressing.

If you're so inclined, please fill out the form here: http://goo.gl/forms/2sE7hps1VK. If you receive an invite, please update your response (or submit a new one).

I'm going to use those numbers to try to establish a trend. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the form or if you think this is pointless, please let me know as well.

Also, do we have any other numbers, like how many sig reservations there, how many regular reservations there are, etc?

-Mike

2. Aljohn

Aljohn Member

That is already done on MXtracker. Go to ModelXTracker | Welcome. You can place your information there and see all the trends or orders, configs, deliveries (soon) and locations.

3. EboMike

EboMike Member

Yep, I was made aware of this after I posted this elsewhere :) I made this post almost two weeks ago, it just took a while to get greenlit.