TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Let's have a get together!

Discussion in 'NorCal - Reno Tesla Owners (formerly SacArea)' started by Blu Zap, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

If you live in the Bay Area and don't mind talking about your car on camera - let me know and I'd love to feature you in my future video called "Supercharger Confessions"

Our local YouTube guy is looking for interested owners to participate. Alex Guberman in organizing it. Reply here if you are interested. Or checkout Alex' YouTube channel Everything Tesla.

2. Diana

Diana A.K.A. Kraken's Wife

I already kinda volunteered on the FB page but I'm on here too if you need to get in touch.

3. 209California

209California Member

Hey guys..I'm on the FB Northern California group as well, I live in Manteca, I'm down for any meet up.

4. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

Alex asked me to post here too, to get more coverage. All good with the Facebook communication. Spread the word! We will see what Alex comes up with.

5. bmah

bmah Moderator, Model S / Model X Forums

+1

Bruce.

6. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

Hey folks. So the meet up will be at the San Mateo SuperCharger. The main reason is that Alex wants to interview a lot of Tesla owners in the span of an hour or so. So there will be plus an SC and cue of Tesla owners. San Mateo is great since the keep the cue now on the top floor of the parking garage with plenty of open parking there.
    Date and time details will follow, once Alex firms that up.

7. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

Hey folks, update here. Traded messages with Alex Guberman tonight. The event will be at the Mountain View SuperCharger on Saturday 10/28, at 2:00 pm. Alex will create an event on Facebook on 10/14. Look for that and respond. See you there!

8. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

9. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

Hey folks! Don't forget this meet up is this Saturday at 2:00 pm at the Mountain View Supercharger.

10. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

All,
    One P.S. on this. Alex asked me to let you know that if you want to be interviewed for his YouTube Channel, he will ask that you sign a waiver. Standard stuff, but thought you would want to know ahead of time. See you Saturday!!