TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Let's not do this in a Model 3 (or any car for that matter)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ReversePolarity, Jan 29, 2019.

1. ReversePolarity

2. Lift

Lift Member

Not doing donuts in a 3 or not doing donuts in such close proximity to a crowd? :p If it's the former, Tesla wouldn't have advertised track mode and the performance capabilities of the 3 if they didn't want people to use it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. StealthP3D

StealthP3D Active Member

That's for sure! But, yeah, a dumb place to do it!

4. ReversePolarity

Donuts are fun, I've done it in the Model S and many other cars but I'm not skilled (or dumb) enough to execute such a maneuver inside a crowd lol

5. MountainPass

MountainPass Vendor

I just realized in the near future I will be watching these videos praying they aren't VSC Killer customers. Trying to do tight donuts in the middle of a crowd with an AWD car seems like a really bad idea.