Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's say thanks: Pizza for the factory employees

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am warming to the idea of each of us thanking our DSs/Sales people as we see fit as individuals and having some type of lasting 'group thank you'.

Can we all chip in for a 'banner' to be hung in the factory and/or an entrance to the work place? Something fun/catchy: Example 'Thanks to all TM staff for their ongoing dedication to developing, prpoducing and delivering a stellar vehicle' signed 'The Supernova TMC group' (black hole may have a negative connotation).

Above is just a thought. I am in for $100 for whatever the group decides.

I am warming to the idea of each of us thanking our DSs/Sales people as we see fit as individuals and having some type of lasting 'group thank you'.

Can we all chip in for a 'banner' to be hung in the factory and/or an entrance to the work place? Something fun/catchy: Example 'Thanks to all TM staff for their ongoing dedication to developing, prpoducing and delivering a stellar vehicle' signed 'The Supernova TMC group' (black hole may have a negative connotation).

I can chip in $50 as long as this is approved by someone at Tesla (don't want to disrupt things there if Management does not want it).

I like this idea. It's simpler, lasting, and depending on where Tesla decided to place it could be seen during a factory tour.

Supernovae are characterized by a period in which a large amount of energy is put out over the course of a few weeks, with the result being the creation of one of the most amazing things in the universe (large atoms capable of enabling life in the universe). Perhaps we should address it to The Supernova Group, rather than from.

Bonnie makes an excellent point. I worked with a very helpful sales rep in the Palo Alto HQ and a sales person at the Burlingame store as well who helped move my order from an S85 to an S85D and then to a P85D all while retaining the Green color. And now, my DS who did the best he could under the circumstances. I'm going to be able to do a nice little gesture for my DS at delivery but, will reach out to Jerome to acknowledge the contribution of the other folks as well.

I think it's a great idea to send thank you notes to whomever you think went above and beyond for you. Appreciation is one of the least expressed sentiments and one of the most powerful. You should also consider finding out who the employee's manager is and sending an email regarding concrete actions that demonstrated amazing service or dedication if you feel it's warranted. I know that was greatly appreciated by my DS back when I took delivery.

I worked with a very helpful sales rep in the Palo Alto HQ and a sales person at the Burlingame store as well who helped move my order from an S85 to an S85D and then to a P85D all while retaining the Green color. And now, my DS who did the best he could under the circumstances. I'm going to be able to do a nice little gesture for my DS at delivery but, will reach out to Jerome to acknowledge the contribution of the other folks as well.

Letting Jerome know they did a good job will absolutely, without a doubt, make their day. :)

Andrew - where should we send $? And do you think there is going to be enough or do we need to put a bit of a push on?

I'll contribute, even though I'm not waiting on any variation of the Model S. I'm just happy that cars are being delivered. Makes for a much more pleasant moderator experience. :)