TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lets see those after market wheels

Discussion in 'Model 3: Driving Dynamics' started by vmarch27, Nov 3, 2019.

1. vmarch27

vmarch27 Member

i am picking up model 3 performance sometime soon still waiting i want to get 18 with tires for winter looking to see what looks nice

2. dmd2005

dmd2005 Active Member

• Like x 1
  3. flightlevel270

Can you run 18 or 19" wheels on the performance version? I was just told by a sales rep that the brakes are too large and you have to run a 20" for brake space.

4. SD_Engnr

SD_Engnr Active Member

Short answer - Sales rep is wrong (shocking!) and 19" typically fits fine; 18" takes more research to confirm fitment.

For a more in depth answer - See the above helpful links that @dmd2005 shared. You will see a whole variety of 18s, 19s, and 20s that fit.