Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's See Your Charging Setup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model y and Model 3....$150.00. Installed
ABD37F7A-D705-4BB1-AE57-6D7D01D25FD0.jpeg

Model y and Model 3....$150.00. InstalledView attachment 629500
Looks good. You should support the Mobile Connector electronics unit so it does not hang from the power plug. Tesla sells a Charging Cord Organizer kit that includes a holder for the Mobile Connector.

Also, see Etsy for Tesla Wall Bracket/Mount for Mobile Charger Gen 2: Tesla Wall Bracket/Mount for Mobile Charger Gen 2 White | Etsy

Similar, more expensive is the Bastens Mobile Charger wall holder adapter for the Gen2 Mobile Connector available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Bastens-charger-relieve-addition-connector/dp/B079RL6XL4/

You can also improvise a holder; anything that removes the weight of the Mobile Connector from the power plug/receptacle.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Johnny Vector
Looks good. As noted in my Post #62 you should support the Mobile Connector electronics unit so it does not hang from the power plug. Tesla sells a Charging Cord Organizer kit that includes a holder for the Mobile Connector.

Also, see Etsy for Tesla Wall Bracket/Mount for Mobile Charger Gen 2: Tesla Wall Bracket/Mount for Mobile Charger Gen 2 White | Etsy

Similar, more expensive is the Bastens Mobile Charger wall holder adapter for the Gen2 Mobile Connector available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Bastens-charger-relieve-addition-connector/dp/B079RL6XL4/

You can also improvise a holder; anything that removes the weight of the Mobile Connector from the power plug/receptacle.

Model 3, but posting anyway
ChargePoint, because I get free weekend charging (just the supply side of .12/kWh, when solar panels finally get going, will then getting paid to charge).
The spring setup is a ‘button’ to release the charger, the white tape keeps the adapter attached (not necessary, but helps if overly aggressive).

Attachments

• 5A8A7DAE-F289-4993-84D0-EAC66B51F6E8.jpeg
    5A8A7DAE-F289-4993-84D0-EAC66B51F6E8.jpeg
    494.3 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Looks good. As noted in my Post #62 you should support the Mobile Connector electronics unit so it does not hang from the power plug. Tesla sells a Charging Cord Organizer kit that includes a holder for the Mobile Connector.

Wish I had known about that Etsy mount when I did my garage. I MacGyvered my mobile connector electronics in it to my ceiling, but this would’ve been a much more elegant solution.

Reactions: Johnny Vector