Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Plane is based at KJYO in VA.
I do some contract flying out of JYO. One of my friends based their is hopefully getting a P85 this week.

This is where I used to park during the day. 150' Door. The epoxy could handle 91,000 lb.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    279.2 KB · Views: 400
Reactions: ModelX
Jared, do you get a lot of gravel/stones on the road in winter that track in to your garage? Just wondering how the racedeck(?) flooring handles gravel as I get a lot of that in my garage. The water shouldn't be a problem...
I'm using the BigFloors tiles and have a gravel driveway. It's going to need mopping come spring from the mud, but so far the tiles are holding up fine.

Anyone have a multi level garage? IE, a suspended garage floor with living space (or more garage) underneath?

I'm thinking about extending my 2 car into 4. A friend pointed out that since I was going to build on a downward slope, I could add 2 more bays under (accessed from the side) rather than just fill in the foundation with, well, fill.

At first glance, a deck built with 24' precast/spancrete panels doesn't look that difficult/expensive.

Reactions: UnbeknownstToAll