Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lot's of junk in ours too....but at least the cars don't have stuff stacked on them!!
View attachment 205508
View attachment 205509
When the red X pulls out, does it drive over the S charging cable, or do you need to unplug it, pull out, plug it back in. Of course there is always the possibility of a freak accident where the cable is dragged instead of driven over - disaster waiting to happen?

I'm asking because I'm solving a similar problem myself right now.

When the red X pulls out, does it drive over the S charging cable, or do you need to unplug it, pull out, plug it back in. Of course there is always the possibility of a freak accident where the cable is dragged instead of driven over - disaster waiting to happen?

I'm asking because I'm solving a similar problem myself right now.
I usually unplug it as needed. I'm not too keen on driving over the charge cable with a 5000lb car. :)

IMG_9005.JPG
3 different Tesla's I've had.

Last edited:
Here's my work in progress. We live in the older section of town with garages in the back along an alley. Before we took delivery I ripped out the old inoperable carriage doors and built new ones. Once we took delivery it became very clear the opening was too tight so I pulled the doors off, shifted and enlarged the opening, and put them back on. Of course the doors are too small now so I need to do some surgery but it has been too cold for that sort of stuff.

After the doors next up is ripping out the wood floor and pouring cement.
tmp_23502-IMG_20161216_1110472062833039.jpg
tmp_23502-IMG_20161216_111116-1661792995.jpg

Here's my work in progress. We live in the older section of town with garages in the back along an alley. Before we took delivery I ripped out the old inoperable carriage doors and built new ones. Once we took delivery it became very clear the opening was too tight so I pulled the doors off, shifted and enlarged the opening, and put them back on. Of course the doors are too small now so I need to do some surgery but it has been too cold for that sort of stuff.

After the doors next up is ripping out the wood floor and pouring cement.View attachment 206126 View attachment 206127
Wow I noticed they are power carriage doors - never seen that. Looks like a pain to have to shovel in front of them. Why not put an overhead door?