Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a picture for the 'before' from while I was sealing the floor. Now that it's sealed it's getting click together tiles over that, then some new cabinets. In a month or so I expect to have the 'after' picture. The Zero is actually an SR wearing S bodywork for stealth. The BMW is getting sold in the spring as I don't ride it any more now that I have the Zero. And the KLR250 is getting converted to electric using a Sevcon/Motenergy/Volt drive train that I've put together on the bench but not yet put on the bike.

Reactions: DIL
All you folks with your nice garages. I'm going to have to take a picture of mine when I get home to bring down the classiness a bit :p

Alright! You asked for it :D

IMG_20161216_190103.jpg

IMG_20161216_190217.jpg

Pay no attention to what appears to be a corpse on the shelving in the first photo. It's totally a Halloween decoration I made a while back.

Also, the Redskins #1 foam finger is tucked under the water line so that when summoning the car into the garage gets a little over-eager there's a soft cushion for the nose cone to hit :cool:

View attachment 205482

No Tesla yet. Considered an S for the wife but she runs the battery dead on everything.
The i3 in the shot is gone now, lease was up , replaced with a BMW X540e for the wife.
I'm calling it her training wheels for a future EV. Garage was a DIY job , epoxy floor and some cabinets from an online retailer, not heavy duty but we are easy on stuff.
Insanely jealous! Nice digs.

Alright! You asked for it :D

View attachment 206183

View attachment 206184

Pay no attention to what appears to be a corpse on the shelving in the first photo. It's totally a Halloween decoration I made a while back.

Also, the Redskins #1 foam finger is tucked under the water line so that when summoning the car into the garage gets a little over-eager there's a soft cushion for the nose cone to hit :cool:
OK. Well at least mine isn't THAT bad. But a close second and I ain't showin' it.

I have a master plan:confused:

I love it! Where'd you get the paint match and logo, if I may ask?

So love it. I'd love to know the paint code and way of creating the logo. Is that a raised surface or painted? Thanks

The paint is: Benjamin Moore 550X Pearl Base - Neon Red 2087-10.

The logo was traced onto MDF with a projector and then cut out with a jig saw. Heavily sanded to make it super smooth and then ended up with 1 coat of primer and 4-5 coats of gloss white paint. I then have the letters raised from the wall about 3/4" and the MDF is 3/4" thick itself. I really like the way the raised letters came out.

If you have any other questions, just let me know! Thanks for all kind comments.

Thanks Erik

The logo was traced onto MDF with a projector and then cut out with a jig saw. Heavily sanded to make it super smooth and then ended up with 1 coat of primer and 4-5 coats of gloss white paint. I then have the letters raised from the wall about 3/4" and the MDF is 3/4" thick itself. I really like the way the raised letters came out.

If you have any other questions, just let me know! Thanks for all kind comments.

Thanks Erik
Where did you find the cable organizer mounted next to the charger?

Thanks Erik
Awesome job on that wall! You're giving me ideas!!:)

I live in an apartment and have my parking all ready for the first batch of tesla to arrive in taiwan next month! Hopefully it will come before Chinese New Year.

Note that the small metallic box above houses the separate electric meter I will use to split the electricity bill with Teh apartment committee.

Anyone with those floor tiles have experience with wet/snowey climates and humidity and moisture under the tiles? I feel like there would be this constant wetness under the tiles that would drive me crazy.
They are designed to allow air and moisture to go between the tiles. It is suggested that you seal the concrete and put a water repellant on it before you lay the tiles. I needed to do that anyway in my garage so that was a no brainer.

Where did you find the cable organizer mounted next to the charger?

I used Geckos Toes. There are two different sizes. One for the HPWC and one for the UMC. The HPWC uses a thicker cable then the UMC. Lets see your garage! <- from a few pages prior.

Gecko's Toes for the HPWC:
Amazon.com : Gecko's Toes Water Hose Rack : Air Tool Hose Reels : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Gecko's Toes AIR for the UMC:
Gecko's Toes Air Gecko Air Hose Rack - Air Tool Hose Reels - Amazon.com

Thanks Erik