Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We opt to use our garage as a recreational area. Our cars are in the driveway, but since we live in California - we don't have to worry too much about rain and snow. I charge with a Nema 14-50 installed by a local electrician. Just picked up my MS60 on 12/7 - never had this experience or feelings in buying a car. Truly remarkable. Wheels were powder coated by Mr. Chrome in North Hollywood - great deal, great service and great look (still waiting for the black lug nuts). Great option for folks who don't want the 21's - I've had too many blow outs with pot holes in LA with my other car...

Also on a side note - feels great to join the Tesla community - definitely makes you think differently about transportation and how we consume energy. I really feel we are shifting as a society and it's great to be part of that change. Elon you rock - please continue to lead the charge (pun intended)!!!
DSC02343.jpeg
DSC02344.jpeg
IMG_8443 2.jpeg

My garage is a bit more cluttered then some of the pristine garages shown here! If you look closely on the far wall you can see an artist rendering print of the model S and a pic of me ( with 3 passengers on board )beating a Lamborghini in a 1/4 drag at a club event

I like the Model S but I'm more impressed with the BMW Z8 (Beautiful car). I still remember when that was my dream car back in 2000. I'm driving my dream car now but I'll always appreciate a classic. ;)

I like the Model S but I'm more impressed with the BMW Z8 (Beautiful car). I still remember when that was my dream car back in 2000. I'm driving my dream car now but I'll always appreciate a classic. ;)
What you are missing is the 74 BMW3.0 CSI in the foreground an the59 BMW Isetta 600 in front of that, both interesting in their own right. But these days I spend most of my time in the S

Reactions: DIL
The paint is: Benjamin Moore 550X Pearl Base - Neon Red 2087-10.

The logo was traced onto MDF with a projector and then cut out with a jig saw. Heavily sanded to make it super smooth and then ended up with 1 coat of primer and 4-5 coats of gloss white paint. I then have the letters raised from the wall about 3/4" and the MDF is 3/4" thick itself. I really like the way the raised letters came out.

If you have any other questions, just let me know! Thanks for all kind comments.

Thanks Erik

Watched your video of your garage project. Where did you get the cord holder for your charging cable?
Thanks !
Great job by the way

My garage has yet to be presentable. But just today I went to Costco and bought 12, yes, 12 dual LED lights so that I can finally really see what I am doing! That's my Christmas present to myself this year. I plugged one in to check it out and I think I may have over bought by just a touch!:oops:

I have the flooring. Just need to install it. I have the granite counter in. Just needs trim. Then I need to build the cabinets:eek:. Been sayin' it for 3 years!

Reactions: ModelX