Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But just today I went to Costco and bought 12, yes, 12 dual LED lights so that I can finally really see what I am doing! That's my Christmas present to myself this year. I plugged one in to check it out and I think I may have over bought by just a touch!:oops:!

We bought the ones that you can daisy chain together from HomeDepot, but same idea of 2 4' LED lights per fixture. We have 12 also, but its between two floors. The first floor of the garage ~1,100 sq ft and the second floor ~600 sq ft.

Thanks Erik

Watched your video of your garage project. Where did you get the cord holder for your charging cable?
Thanks !
Great job by the way

I used Geckos Toes. There are two different sizes. One for the HPWC and one for the UMC. The HPWC uses a thicker cable then the UMC. Lets see your garage! <- from a few pages prior.

Gecko's Toes for the HPWC:
Amazon.com : Gecko's Toes Water Hose Rack : Air Tool Hose Reels : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Gecko's Toes AIR for the UMC:
Gecko's Toes Air Gecko Air Hose Rack - Air Tool Hose Reels - Amazon.com

Thanks Erik

IMG_20160219_200815692.jpg

Reactions: AssortedBread
Marty - that looks stunning. I'm a few miles away and I'm wondering what your garage floor is made of? Is it sheet vinyl? Any specific brand? I'm building a new house in Santa Rosa and am trying to get that "indoor" feel in the garage...

Thanks...

Armstrong VCT. Very inexpensive and can be sourced from Lowes/HD. We use our garage as another room. Watch sports, ping pong and dink around. My boys have done sleepovers out there...

We wanted something smooth and low maintenance. Use a blower and the garage is clean in minutes.

Although, since you are building new, take a look at some of the new next gen concrete coatings. If I ever change, I'll go down that path.

Flooring - The Garage Journal Board

Okay. I finally finished my garage. I know I posted some in-progress pictures earlier...but this is the completed effort.

View attachment 209302
Looks fantastic! Great motivation for me. :)

I was on the configure yesterday for the floor tiles - what brand did you use?

Anything you would do differently? I was going to look at doing epoxy but considering the climate here and all the snow/slush I'm considering the breathable tiles so water can flow through and drain.

Also you may want to consider parking your car perpendicular to the garage doors - way easier to get in/out! ;)