Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• IMG_5851.JPG
    IMG_5851.JPG
    429.4 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_3876.JPG
    IMG_3876.JPG
    379.6 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: DIL
Dailydriver, is that garage the carbarn-condos over by Naperville? I saw something about a cars & coffee there and the facilities looked amazing, do you recommend them?
Yes - Iron Gate Motor Condos. We were the first buildout completed about 3 years ago and we love it. There is a C&C this Saturday. PM me if you would like to meet up and I can give you a tour of our garage. Home | Iron Gate Motor Condos

Not much to look at yet. I'm just happy I was finally able to clear it out enough to fit the S inside!

Now, does anyone know of those little ramps that you can get for garages to smooth out the gap between the slab and my driveway? Summon hits the 2" lip and tries to push through, then quits. Summon out was fine this morning.

IMG_20180109_182514.jpg

Not much to look at yet. I'm just happy I was finally able to clear it out enough to fit the S inside!

Now, does anyone know of those little ramps that you can get for garages to smooth out the gap between the slab and my driveway? Summon hits the 2" lip and tries to push through, then quits. Summon out was fine this morning.

View attachment 272181
What about pouring a small concrete ramp?

We're gonna start calling you "Jay"... ;-)
LOL
When I get my P100D it'll be my fastest car!
F430 & C7 Vette both are 3.8 0-60... slow :)
For me the Tesla is a different kind of experience. I still enjoy the others for different reasons.
The 2 old Vettes have interesting stuff like Fiber Optics in the 68 to show all your bulbs are working.
Each has a different exhaust sound, the Tesla is gonna seem weird since I love exhaust sounds. The Vettes have the Deep Growl, the Ferrari has that F1 style scream. The Tesla I'd imagine is gonna have a PWM windup??? Depends on the Carrier frequency they use. Test Drive is 2 days away & then I'll place my order that day once I'm sure. 99% sure now.