Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a little narrow for my S
garage.jpg

It's a little narrow for my S :)

image.jpeg

No Tesla yet. Considered an S for the wife but she runs the battery dead on everything.
The i3 in the shot is gone now, lease was up , replaced with a BMW X540e for the wife.
I'm calling it her training wheels for a future EV. Garage was a DIY job , epoxy floor and some cabinets from an online retailer, not heavy duty but we are easy on stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    478.6 KB · Views: 479
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 475
I wish I could post a picture of my garage but it is embarrassingly full of junk (well and one wintered sports car). I don't even have room on my driveway to park my MS. I park on my neighbour's driveway! Luckily it is between tenants for now and the owner is cool with that. My HPWC cable is also long enough to reach my car. People walking by in the evening must think it strange to see a car charging from another house. It looks like my neighbour is smooching on my electricity to charge his car. Little do they know it's my car and I am actually smooching on their space.